PAA 2.94% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

You are so innocent despite your name. Did your teacher tell you...

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1490
    You are so innocent despite your name. Did your teacher tell you that the markets are places of impersonal forces where what individuals think and do matter not? Oh dear. Not in little ponds like this.

Wolves don't work only in a single forum like this, they use many aliases, and operate in many forums and they usually work in packs, networked with other wolves in the forums and those buying and shorting shares. They work full time and focus on many little outfits like PAA where starting an avalanche or scaring the small investors is easy. I don't know if Bucky does this professionally or just for pleasure, but these wolves link up to groups work the small caps to short them. They will be operating in the forums not like this, but E-trade, ComSec, and many others, where small investors exchange their thoughts.

Look at how Braddazock exposed that there is no way Bucky could not have known the Japanese company's name. Yet Bucky has always whinged about it "secrecy". And look at how Bucky is back to banging his insignificant nonsense about the pills, as if the fate of a breakthrough cancer treatment rested on the way the pills are formulated. It's all about seeding doubt in the minds of small investors, and it's done over a long time in many forums. Politicians do this all the time and psychologists have worked it out scientifically for use in advertising.

Very professional Bucky. I salute thee!
    Last edited by Lastly: 01/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $80.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $70.28K 418.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 217323 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 43978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.