AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: GEO-01 Returns Near-Surface High-Grade Gold, page-30

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    FYI...................There is a new top 50 on the AZY website..............some think its worth buying wink.png

March Qtrly cash balance was $5.9m...............that would have been severely depleted with this round of drilling results just announced.

If we had not raised now, it would show up at the end of this month in the Jun Qtrly, and everybody would have been screaming about a cap raise. and of course the shares would plunge in anticipation.

Today we have reasonable drilling results announced, gives a liquidity for the sophisticated, i say that jokingly who took part in the cap raise to sell out and move on, that's there job.

You can whinge and moan about it, but without them no money would be raised.

At least a large part of the raise went into very sticky hands, Lion & Top Drill and no doubt some already who are in the Top 50.

After this liquidity event, gives us a clear run into the MRE this Month, and Diggers & Dealers next month with a great story to tell.

Plus you still have all the other things that are evolving, albeit slowly in the province and with our big boy JV partners

I have not changed my tune, just a very long song to sing.

But i'm sure it will be a chart topper at some point.

Check out the top 50, and compare it the last one, strong hands in my book.
    (I did a post 07/05/24 in AZY General Discussion, comparing the previous 2 Top 50's)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.