AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

It is a bit disappointing- the options are a gift - and raising...

1. 12,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    It is a bit disappointing- the options are a gift - and raising at the lows- at least the last two gifting of options had a time limit on them and were unlisted so that is not terrible - It does cause pressure on the price though each time as the sophs mostly dump and hold the oppies - the only saving grace this time is that there is good news to wash them through. Looking across the whole market currently so many companies are at the lows CXO was 1.80 now under ten cents - there are a lot in that situation ... without going through the wreckage we are not alone that is just one example - and being an explorer the need to raise funds is always an issue ...
    I do think the potential is there at some point one way or another - and very glad you did not sell to spite yourself -
    Gold is brewing to an eventual breakout - which might align with the end of year drilling and as @Onceover pointed out NEW have to pay up before feb 2025 to earn the 51% which is not far away...
    And @scalper our bloodhound can you just tell us what is going on in the top 50 I did have a look however I am not as informed as you as to who is who smile.png
    The one thing I will mention is that 2.5 bill odd shares are owned by the top 50 - so all those bleating over the SOI can take that into account - sure some of them sell but most hold ... so that puts the free float at half-ish
    Nice consolidation happening on Gold - it is kinda staying highish - it might pullback might not too - next time past 2400 and retest that it is game on ...imo
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6302/6302470-e9346459bcae54cc7f39c86d23406144.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $99.18K 8.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400259 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12012754 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.