AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

I continue to obsess about Parklands..The Minyari...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    I continue to obsess about Parklands..

The Minyari North-Minyari-WACA-GEO1 gold mineralised area is growing significantly. It is now of a very similar dimension to the Parklands 'lag' gold anomaly. And both remain 'open' with potential to grow even bigger in several directions.

And whereas Antipa have been spending a lot of money drilling out and discovering more gold at Minyari, they are potentially free-carried by Newmont for the next $50M of drilling, etc. at Parklands. Either that or they retain it for themselves 100%, as currently.

Anyway, I have just read back over one of Antipa's original description of Parklands and found it even more encouraging. Antipa are quoted as saying:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6304/6304521-d27a9064e9fe5a8826be21890bb816a1.jpg

What this means is that I was actually wrong in my previous post, where I speculated about an 'incredibly unlikely but possible case that Parklands could be a transported gold anomaly'.

No, Parklands is clearly not a transported gold anomaly! If these high gold values at surface, coming up through the thin soil cover, are 'strongly correlated' with obvious underlying bedrock geological structures and alteration (as seen on the magnetics), then the underlying gold mineralisation is in its original place. It is in those underlying bedrock geological structures.

And the correlation with 'pathfinder' anomalism strongly supports this. Gold can be both physically and chemically mobile in the regolith (ie. the soil cover). It can move up and down, and sideways, to be redeposited some distance away from the original source mineralisation. But whole point of the 'pathfinder' elements mentioned here is that they are not mobile. So, if the gold is still with the pathfinder elements, which it is, then the gold is still sitting in its original place, directly above the source bedrock mineralisation.

So that is enough to convince me that the large Parklands surface gold anomaly is sitting over the top of an equally large area of bedrock gold mineralisation.

Let's drill it, as soon as we can!
    Last edited by Onceover: 11/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $99.18K 8.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400259 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12012754 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.