LRD 0.00% 5.3¢ lord resources limited

Ann: Geochemical Anomalies define more significant Li Potential, page-30

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Well I've already stated my view on the sampling results, feel free to go back and read what I posted. If they were any good, the market cap wouldn't be so low. A company that is currently drilling a prospect with a decent chance of discovery would be multiples higher than LRD.

Why wouldn't they use that term lightly? It's just a nice way telling their shareholders that they haven't seen any mineralisation but assays might show some kind of anomalism. If there is "something they already knew", but are waiting for "bigger ones" then they can't just hold back those material disclosures, unless ASIC has decided to give these guys a free pass.
    And your comment on geos + their tech just reiterates the fact that if there were any significant lithium-bearing minerals in the drilling chips, they would have identified them. But they didn't.

More than happy to wait for assays, tag me and shame me if I am wrong. But I would suggest doing a bit more research so the risks you take can at least be a bit more in your favour. Good luck to holders
    Last edited by westy9: 26/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.854M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.