AHN 16.7% 0.3¢ athena resources limited

Ann: Geochemical Soil Sampling Program, page-15

1. 1,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    100% mate, once Greg returns will have had talks with all the right people he will confirm the markets and suitability and processing to enter those markets. This conference has people from all around the world attending its huge, Then fingers crossed pfs released. My understanding is they could have already had an mou, but they want an investor to inject cash. I agree there if they want to get shareholders confidence they are going to have to prove they are determined to go to mine.

dense media separation results were outstanding, best I have ever seen. Process is also very customisable too, due to the quality of the resource. Like everything quality speaks volumes

I asked the question if you can get us to mine and make us profitable whats stoping us from just digging up the other ore bodies as historic drilling has proved its there??.

ahn has poor sentiment don’t see it changing until management really get us going and bringing in an investor will change it all. Let’s hope that happens.

would be nice to see Ed and co buying on market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $2.676M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.503K 2.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 16547984 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8094028 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.