GSN 0.00% 1.5¢ great southern mining limited

Quarterly report will be out soon enough and will show the cash...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Quarterly report will be out soon enough and will show the cash position.

Given the exploration plans at Cox's Find and Mon Ami over the next 2 quarters I would expecting them to raise more capital. I believe they will need it to deliver on the drilling plans and to get that resource at Cox's and perhaps to increase at Mon Ami.

I don't mind them raising as I am not in this for a few cents gain, I believe the share price will be well into the double digits in the next few quarters if they get anything like the drilling results they did first time round at Cox's Find.

What I do mind is who they get the capital from. The last raise has shown that it needs to be placed in good tight hands. The sell down from Regal (as some of us believe it is) over the past few weeks shows how important it is to get the right people involved.

Right commodity, right time and in Laverton they have what I think is the right place. Strategically placed anyway.

I have spoken to management over the past few days and I must admit I am very impressed with the exploration plans which they have told the market and with how well they talked and engaged with me as a shareholder.

A thumbs up from me and I am happy to be here holding as a shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147607 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 632061 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.