RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

A friend who spoke to CEO says they are now looking for farms...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    A friend who spoke to CEO says they are now looking for farms that already have anaerobic digestors as that is the main expense and would make the project economic. This seems like a bit of a cop out because if a farm has a digester why would it need GDY. The farm would be already on its way to generate electricity and gas.

They are also looking for other projects. My suggestion- don't bother. Pretty much failed twice why try a third time. Just to keep guy going the co would be spending at a minimum of 10% of the cash on wages. A new project would need to cover this wage cost then generate above acceptable returns over this 10%.

Chris said they would seriously consider returning the funds to shareholders, but the Geothermal rehab has to be complete which it should be by the years end. Total costs in the 300k's for this (after R&D return and origin payment). A commitment to this should take place before the agm. Not holding my breath.

Returning the funds would be the only acceptable direction for shareholders. Unfortunately the share price is saying this won't happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.406K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5274884 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6058246 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.