GNM 4.55% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

I’m going to down ramp this just to keep it real:1. Nearly Every...

1. 547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    I’m going to down ramp this just to keep it real:

1. Nearly Every gold deposit on the east coast is an Intrusive Related Gold System IRGS. These form when plates buckle and mountains bend up and break on vertical planes at the anticlines and synclines. The magma comes up with the gold. They are mainly all in the Devonian Silurian period.

2. so on that basis pick any successful mine and say your prospect is similar, thereby providing hope thus investment

3. Fantastic consultant geologist pictures look great thus we must have the geological a team

4. Highlight the best gold intersections, note that they are wide intersections and high grade. But multiply the wide intersection and it’s lower grade and compare the included narrower piece at high grade and see most of the gold is narrow. The wider zone will not end up getting to the process plant but might heap leach.

5. My suggestion here is to always keep a 3D picture of a possible open pit in your mind with 75deg batter angles as these are narrow high grade vertical shoots that have already been mined to some depth.

Don’t let the company trot off down the explore to explore road unless there is always a concept pit design shown so you can judge the tonnes overburden you be mined against the recovered revenue potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.038K 95.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1403356 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.