GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Geophsical Results Define Brine Potential at Candelas, page-43

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1506
    This news is fantastic for a number of reasons:

1. It finally proves the ignimbrite is sitting on top of the reservoir.

2. 400m depth of brine at the northern end on both sides of the east-west ridge line. In mind mind this proves our reservoir is continuous with GXY, indicating we should see similar results to the Lithium One drill samples.

3. It validates what was found in the initial geophysics. By that I mean the initial survey lines were open at the eastern and western extents, and at depth, which can raise doubts as to the accuracy of the readings. Now we have a much complete picture of the brine reserve - where it starts and ends - which gives more confidence that the instrument is delineating between the various layers and densities.

4. Open at depth at the southern end, and to the east. This speaks for itself.

To be honest I’d hoped the brine extended further west as well, but irrespective we are sitting on an enormous potential resource here.

I’m not worrying about trading games as I’m not looking to sell and haven’t got any stop losses on this one. I’m in it for the drill results (and further).

Good times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 857 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.