EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

Can’t blame people for getting out, maybe they need the money,...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Can’t blame people for getting out, maybe they need the money, feel disillusioned, seek better value elsewhere or other reason.

I recently sold some EHR, and I may need to sell more, I just could not hold the position any longer, I needed the cash. Ten months of relentless share price decline meant I lost heavily.

Each month the announcements get more modest. There has been little or no mention of Kenya and Djibouti (that cornerstone project set to transform the company). What happened to the August resource review anticipated to upgrade Copahue or the mid-year engineering design sign-off?

Perhaps market realities are now shaking down high expectations.

MT surveys and other surface work are not glamorous, but they are a (very) modest and necessary first step. I would like to know how they fit into the broader project plan. Are we reassessing the primary site for some reason, or are we looking to widen the resource. I was expecting, from the announcements to date that we were ready to drill.

EHR desparately needs $5m to $10m before we can realistically start talking about roads, power lines, rigs and power plants.

At least Summer is coming and we’ll have boots on the ground. That will lift spirits. Some months away yet, but getting there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.