TSO 3.57% 2.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Its good people are reading the announcements carefully. This is...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Its good people are reading the announcements carefully. This is as good as it sounds and doesn't need to be more than that. It is a fantastic annoucement.

Just like the announcements around Hole 51, all the info was there, the only ones disappointed on final results there were the ones who didn't read the annoucements properly.

What is really significant about this is it adds another 30 or 50 percent footprint that is very likely to not just be gold baring but likely to be premium ground. It seems virtually all the ground in the area is gold baring but we have just identified a large extension that is very likely to have good commercial gold.

This is why Zeff sounded quite excited at the AGM when mentioning the South and the East, I mentioned that point in my posts a couple of times.

He didn't go into specifics but this seems to be the direction they are chasing the beast and this survey work reveals its for good reason they are excited!

Expanded drilling campaign towards the South and the East, this is a big announcement.

Great stuff again from management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.