AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Still watching warily but feel much more confident with this...

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Still watching warily but feel much more confident with this JV.. Might be the eternal optimist in me, but I see the Wilcherry Project (51%) as a great asset. And brilliantly "cherry picked". .. Don't think the consolidation has helped the SP as it has kept those traders who target mini micros at bay. But we should still have around $9m in reserve, the benefit of umpteen millions of prior expenditure, a relatively small number of shares on issue and a board that has gold production experience through Alkane's Tomingley mine ... not to mention the RC drilling's "outstanding" gold results to date, and the existence of other high grade targets within the project area (plus the tin)... If we can conserve the cash reserves and transition to production AGS could have a very bright future.

I see that the departing director still holds the family's AGS shares in trust, and Sandon Capital still hold their 3.67%. .. Oh, and TYX (49%) shareholders are generaly posting much more positively under "motherlode" .. GL to everyone who is still hanging in. It's a new direction, a new era. Maybe we need a name change??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.