NVA 2.63% 19.5¢ nova minerals limited

I'm not a mining engineer so I was curious if anyone can advise....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    I'm not a mining engineer so I was curious if anyone can advise. From my beginner research of magnetic imaging, it's useful to make assumptions about the mineral types, presumably due to iron content, in the local geology, and therefore the potential for gold based on how gold typically associates with those minerals. It is not directly imaging any gold. As most of this area has similar geology, how is the assumption made that the bonanza strike could reflect more gold in the immediate vicinity? Is the nature of the iron content around higher grade veins slightly different to the rest of the system, say at Korbel or outside of the anomalous zones, where it is only 0.3/ 0.4g per tonne?

TBH I have trepidation asking what some might say is a dumb question but I don't know magnetic survey methods well. There are just certain people here with large shareholdings who seem to want to shut down any questions. For reference I have just under 60,000 shares in NVA and am optimistic about Estelle overall on the basis of pure tonnes and jurisdiction (and also to a lesser extent Snow Lake).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $163.1K 845.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 25640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.