GAL 1.85% 27.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Paperback if your still around! Beauty is in the eye of the...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Paperback if your still around! Beauty is in the eye of the holder ...

Couldn't agree more with your above quote ! What beauty are you seeing that I am missing?

And yes, I am still here when time permits.

Is it the MarCap of ASX:GAL ? IMO, that MarCap still has some further devaluation to confront. ASX:GAL is typical of many Juniors in their infancy, and, possibly, just maybe, in their "death throes" in this economic environment, regardless of those who have thrown their hat in the ring. But, that is all IMO, it is not financial advice.

I still feel that a huge amount of speculators threw all the money they had into ASX:GAL on that earlier Ann of mid last year. They were all speculating that this was another version of the old ASX:SIR, yep, when it was down to about a SP of $00.005 when traders were buying parcels of 1M at a time. For a very small minority, it paid off big time ! None other than one of the current major S/Holders of ASX:GAL. But not everyone can "put their head where an angel would fear to tread" as has become very obvious on this forum of late.

I am watching their so called strategic approach to exploration as people on this forum describe, but, I am not reaching into my very long pockets yet; maybe never.

I am closely watching the geophysical surveys; totally dissimilar to the old ASG:SIR, as they were looking to reveal massive sulphides in the end with a MLEM approach, yes perfect for massive conductors. But ASX:GAL are using IP, yes, understandable, to detect disseminated sulphides which they believe, or, are optimistically hoping that these lower levels of sulphides will host the greatest potential of PGE's, after all, that was the original focus of ASX:GAL in the Jimberlana Dyke system. Please correct me if I am wrong.

All just my quiet thoughts late on this warm & balmy night.

Well, just to make a very small correction or oversight, the handle is Paperbark. It is a reflection of my love of the wonderful trees that grow abundantly along the inland water courses of Australia, in particular, Cape York Peninsula where I have spent considerable exploration time.

But GLTAH, I feel you all have bigger dreams than I have as of the current situation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5801/5801049-9162986971c2a194ae71e77ff3d5cc72.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $30.12K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 29907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 179597
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.