ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

Fellow AlpacasToday has been a significant day for ICG with the...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Fellow Alpacas
    Today has been a significant day for ICG with the granting of the drill permit in Riqueza and the preliminary results of the AMAGRAD survey
    of the Frewena project. There has been much water gone under the bridge for ICG and all SHs. The past is the past and now we look forward to finally drilling the monster in Peru. ICG has $8 million in the bank, it owns 100% of the Peruvian and Australian prospects, and has a MC of $30m. IMO the SP today will be regarded as petty cash in 12 months time. The LT SHs maybe still in the red zone however many have averaged down and found green pastures. I look forward to seeing Lockett seeing green pastures in the months to come. The BODs are to be congratulated for their hard work, vision and persistence against all odds to have ICG positioned where it is today. They are also approachable to take our questions. All SHs are to be commended for their patience, loyalty and faith. In the coming months we will find out for once and for all if the wait and cost has been worthwhile. I am very confident that we will be well rewarded and ICG will be re rated by the market. Tonight I am going to have a nice red or two.
    Cheers Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $7.304K 913.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1120813 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1901005 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.