SVG 46.2% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Georgetown Project Acquisition Financing and Ops Update, page-34

1. 21,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    G'day amysarah, Rhazzle and docmin24. I'm 78 and happy to say, as well "as can be expected", very happy.
    Learnt a lot through LNY, believed strongly with the bosses, the project and stuck with them, broke even at the end, but, had hoped to have seen full production with LNY managing the whole process.Finally saw the time factor etc and decided to go, it was a hard decision, but, has, fortnuately been the right one on two counts. It's happening now!! Exactly what I had hoped for and by cashing in from LNY, picked the right one to transfer too. They've got a huge story and a long way to go. Could be VERY big, unfortunately caught in a short war that is holding the share price hostage. Expected news should end it.
    But, LNY, has so much potential with their fantastic position, great Management and a true believer in the Chair. He could have either walked, or, completely took over the whole company, for very little outlay, MANY times, especially when Laneway was "born". But, he didn't and has continued to provide essential financial support. Will now either develop the company for a large takeover price, or, go all the way to a highly successful and profitable business. I'm very much looking forward to further drilling in those highly prospective araes. Can see very significant changes to the size of the resource.
    Lots to look forward to. Very happy to be abopard. Keep posting.
    Have you seen this.
    Bizzell backs Laneway's Georgetown gold ambitions - MiningNews.net

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.006(46.2%)
Mkt cap ! $4.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.9¢ 1.5¢ $1.978K 117.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 33091 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.