SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Georgetown Project Acquisition Financing and Ops Update, page-38

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Well Gassed would be good to catch up one day and swap a few memories.I am sorry but I am in front of you in the Age Group .You can add a few more years to yours probably health wise I have given the body some rough treatment along those years and paying the price now. My main vices Women The Grog and Hardwork are all a thing of the past. A new age for me retaining the knowledge of how to use all the sites on my Mobile phone and Computer.As you know I have held LNY since the old Renison days and had great hopes there with Toms Gully. Yes S Bizzell managed to sell that at a good price but unfortunatly did not keep the assetts as security until we were PAID.I have no regrets in holding my stock ( From memory I have never sold any stock) I have no regrets about this and have topped up with any spare cash at the time. Needless to say I do have a large holding some at a higher price than now. It pisses me off when these Doomsayers continually post they do not realise that others have a lot to lose or gain .Yes i believe that your theory could be a good one as in S Bizzell will be planning and hoping for a takeover when all these ducks are lined up and laying Golden Eggs.S Bizzell must also be somewhere in our age group. Look forward to any posts that you can make if you have access to people close to the action in Georgetown'.I do hope that we get some more good announcements coinsiding with our Name Change and Large Share Consolidation . All Very Good Stuff . Cheers Towie AIMOP DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.