MIO 1.33% 7.6¢ macarthur minerals limited

Ann: Geotechnical drill programme to support mine planning work, page-2

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Block falling into place!, Andrew Bruton, CEO of Macarthur Minerals commented:
    “Macarthur and GWR have enjoyed a very collaborative relationship over the last couple
    of years, and both companies understand the importance of co-operating to achieve our
    respective objectives in the region. The deal has the potential to enable GWR to realise value for its product by providing
    additional export capacity. From Macarthur’s perspective, GWR’s offer to enter into a
    mine-gate sale arrangement can facilitate early revenue flows for Macarthur between now
    and commencement of commercial mining operations for DSO at Ularring whilst also
    providing the potential for Macarthur to create a physical or virtual DSO blend product that
    achieves improved pricing for its Ularring DSO following commencement of planned
    commercial mining operations there.
    The deal with GWR provides opportunities that can benefit both companies, and
    Macarthur is grateful to GWR for the opportunity to partner with it. We look forward to a
    mutually beneficial collaboration which we hope will develop into a broader co-operation
    that can help realise the untapped economic potential of the Yilgarn region and deliver
    sustainable jobs and economic benefits for the region and for the State of Western
    Australia into the future.” ✔

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ $6.037K 79.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13157 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 5398 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ 32064
Last updated 11.28am 03/05/2024 ?
MIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.