VRX 6.85% 3.9¢ vrx silica limited

Welcome back Db. Unfortunately there are so many up rampers on...

1. 4,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    Welcome back Db. Unfortunately there are so many up rampers on this site, I've now given up with them. (yay from the peanut gallery). The HC crazies have very short memories. You were the one to point out the prolonged epa process and you were laughed at and belittled. Basically, if you post fact, they don't want to hear it. It's interesting that when the geothermal was announced there were accolades galore by the ignorant and ill informed. As Bendigo rightfully points out, it doesnt exist in Oz.
    I'm all for expansion and growth and fwd looking but only when you have an established balance sheet and actual pipeline. Vrx has neither. It is still at least a year away from digging sand at not even their best site.
    For the next few years, they should focus on getting a nth built and up and running and applying to the epa for Muchea.
    There is more than enough sand owned to cover everyone here and their siblings to be very wealthy unless either a to or man't stuffs it up with an attempt to vertically integrate without any expertise.
    As for cr, I agree and proof will come out in the qtly regarding the cash burn.
    Imho & dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $53.69K 1.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25951 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 165936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 8.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ 265615
Last updated 14.55pm 05/06/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.