SHG 0.00% 11.0¢ singular health group ltd

the problem for the price is exactly what you've outlined.. 2...

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    the problem for the price is exactly what you've outlined.. 2 fields of mining and medicine are completely separate beasts so it causes a misperception or misunderstanding of what the investment actually is. That's a great thing if you have an idea what's going on but a really fundamentally tricky position to see it from the outside.

I like the story but I spend a fair bit of time in the world of unlisted investments where it is easier to gain an understanding of tings as you end up with direct access to the bits and pieces of the business. I think SHG will probably teeter around the edge of things until they start to print some real profit then people can decide that it's neither med or mining its just straight out profitable tech. Until then I think you'll have every opportunity to build a good position in something that genuinely is in the world of mismatch price/business development. I think if one of our "mates" from a couple of other things joins the register then it will be a very telling sign...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $3.3K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 273782 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 156605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.