AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: German Gold Show Conference Presentation, page-5

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    i really dont get some comoanies on the asx... hve a look at azy share price its dropped over 60% in over a year... dont they understand put a bloody clear line through with what their bloody doing! eother build the mine or go to telfer to treat it all.. stop promising all of these dreams and get to bloody mining! id imagine ATLEAST 80% of all share holders are down that much.. to get back up to those levels take soo f*en long and so many people getting in at these cheap prices will just sell on the way up to make it that much harder to get a decent share proce like what they were a year ago... sorry about my rant guys but this is getting really screwed right now! produce some value to this comoany to bring back the share price... thats all the share holders want but they get the opposite. Putting this stock to the bottom draw and look back in two year and hope they break the 0.05 again but well see... such a shame had so many good things going for it but the longer they put of the mining the longer there in for a job right? f*en lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $361.2K 36.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2003622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11331690 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.