AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

I am not saying this isn't prospective ground.'"...is not of...

1. 2,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I am not saying this isn't prospective ground.

'"...is not of particularly any value to the Antipa shareholder". So a toll treating scenario is not on the horizon.'

So making money is not in shareholder interests. This is just plain outright dumb.It is the opposite of whats in shareholder interests.

And they are forgetting the golden rule. Those who got the money make the rules. Do you really believe Newcrest can't outlast AZY.
    The board is deluded.There are too many of them for a company of this size and they keep agreeing with each other.

The way forward is clear.
    Sell Citadel,negotiate toll treating and deep high impact drilling.

Only a high grade find gives leverage and an ability to go alone.

TOLL TREATING DOES NOT PROHIBIT HIGH IMPACT DRILLING-in fact it promotes it as it generates funds to do it.

That then forces the NCM hand as theres a fear a discovery could be made.Right now that fear does not exist as these dumbkofts don't do anything that will change the down spiral.
    Except pointless low impact trips to present-London Berlin etc.I wonder where they stayed?

Until then AZY are beggars-now going from one CRaise to the next.With more dilution and a lower SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $361.2K 36.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2003622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11331690 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.