EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Greetings S, our payday is finally coming closer. Hope you are...

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Greetings S, our payday is finally coming closer. Hope you are setting yourself up accordingly...yourself and some of the older holders know why I think EGR has one of the highest EPS and also SP increase potentials in the Graphite space, main credits go to Andrew Spinks, who despite being
    arresed appalingly at times by some s'holders, has stuck to his guns and continued with his diligent and very conservative approach, this is not just based on my feelings but on feedback during converstaions I have had over the years with varios experst in the field and managers of some large companies.

Helmholtz Institute is just one of many high quality companiesinstitutes EGR is colaborating with,some of the others:

CSIRO, ProGraphite GmbH, KfW Ipax-Bank, SungEel, POSCO, MTB, thyssenkrup, VinES, Sojitz and BASF are some of the ones we can officially name, its up to everyone to make up their own mind who else is in advanced negotiations with EGR by way of what is available out there in the media.

I know there will be a few of my Comrades who are in my Special Room that will jump up and down with all sorts of nonsense but I am sure they will not mention any other companies that are in the same situation (re SP under performance and importantly why it is so)
    I quickly summarise my points so you can reply to those comrades as I can't read their posts, aldough I will not be surprised if many of them have gone quiete now that they know SP is very unlkily to go any lower and big news are imminent, and some have come back very positive suddenly? but just in case:

Just to show peole how lon it (Sadly) takes for things to progress if you are dealing with multinationals and especially in a brand new sector (outside of China). I have taking this picture a couple of years ago and during that event I had a very informative conversation with a BASF representative, who had high paises for EGR and it's innovative proces nd that some testing is in progress:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5991/5991105-e9395d2556835f9810a12264493da34d.jpg

Fast forward 2 years later and BASF is ready to go public and importantly it is due to their receycling facility being due to come online this year, so thi tells me that EGR performed the best out of all their other options BASF as looking at.

Patent

This is another point where I am very surprised that not many investors here on HC and including on German forum acknowledge the significance,
    not sure if t's to do with the very noisy objections fom the RNU holders that the patent is of no consequence and that the process is easy to duplicate and not novel, hey will work it out eventually I guess, I read the other week of another AUS G play who opened up a Graphite Purification plant of sort and also advertised HF Free and hugen numbers on their proposed Graphite operaions and I just had to laugh, very similar to RNU === crazy strip ratio, using ver high product sale prices to make their numbers look good, usin very high yealy output numbers so that the project looks viable, when everyone should know by now that trick does no longer work.

This video which has BASF's Dr Julian Proeless exxplain in detail and clear any myths that EGR's patent is irrelevant and the huge potential in being able to Recycle the Black Mass and exxract the Anode Material from it. Unfortunatly it is only in German bu if you know someone who can trnslate fore you...highly recomend it!!
    https://youtu.be/8Whvwyr2ttk?list=PLW_BUv-p3EaZflD-GDJrv_qhaH0AB9-5c

Another remider is that it is important to understand that EGR is offering 3 different business models from their recycling alone!!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5991/5991174-ce6ef1bdd6fea0b2306fa2e0e77509a2.jpg

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $33.71K 231.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 116010 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 1100
Last updated 14.01pm 07/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.