EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Uni,Yes, I feel we must be getting close now. We have lots of...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi Uni,

Yes, I feel we must be getting close now. We have lots of little duckies (or froggies) joining the queue and we seem to be seeing the key ones come into the picture. I agree that a lot of people don’t seem to understand just how much is involved in getting this thing off the ground. I also think this new, improved plan, while taking a bit longer to come to fruition, hopefully has what we need to make it an even more amazing proposition.

I also agree about the patent situation. Why would we be granted a patent overseas if there was a problem with what Ecograf has worked so hard on (I am no expert on that though). I am hoping we see a positive outcome for the Australian patent soon.

You have mentioned some of the big players here and I think they wouldn’t waste their time if they thought it would be a waste of their time to sign non-binding MOU’s. There are plenty of graphite players out there and they will probably have deals with many, but we are in the mix now and today’s announcement shows we have an edge . No doubt they have to consider many things - cost, legalities, potential etc before they confirm their commitment. If someone was going to buy a house, they would no doubt drive around the neighbourhood, look at similar properties, seek pest and building inspections, review the contract etc. That’s nothing anywhere near building a business, but I think you get the point, you don’t just jump in without having all the details.

As for the downrampers, I don’t bother to respond to them, no need to waste time in doing that. If they are on board and unhappy, simple - just sell and leave us alone.

I think 2024 will be a good year for EGR - but all in my opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $4.118K 28.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51273 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 63187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 13060
Last updated 15.31pm 30/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.