GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

... so many dots to connect ...even the ex-CIA guys almost lost...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ... so many dots to connect ...even the ex-CIA guys almost lost the will to live when they tried last year.....

.....maybe ask yourself why none of the execs have acquired/sold any shares on the market since Dec 2017... not even the ex-execs... or family members....

...NDA's & onboarding require patience... especially if they are real

...this and all the other dots give me a 60-70% probability that a $5/share scenario is more likely than a $0.10 scenario...

......the company still has circa $50M cash in the bank...all they have to do is to convince more companies/investors to buy say another 5-10% of the shares on the market.... say use $20- $40M to do that....and then to acquire the holdco of those companies/investors 'at a significant discount' ...and voila... who needs the red-tape of main stream share buybacks... extra bonus if there are additional synergies to crystallise when acquiring such companies like ...certification & IT hardware

...but hey....if I'm wrong...I'm wrong.....but these kinda investments are only circa 10% of my portfolio... so I am well aware of the risks... & success stats...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.