GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: GetSwift Announce Intention To Re-domicile To North America, page-28

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Nonsense PK - 5 mil total on the exchange? There are billion dollar companies listed on NEO and its backed by the royal bank of Canada.

if I was a c-suite at shifty, this is the move I would make too.
    Leave the asx and relist on a market that understands and promotes tech... not one with dinosaurs stuck in the legacy of a mining boom a decade ago

what the move ultimately means for current shareholders i do not know... imo NO BODY KNOWS. The usual cast of downrampers will say this is the death cough... But they've been here saying every Ann is the last nail in shiftys coffin for 4 years - so what do they know?

imo the uncertainty of the move + overall market conditions this week... This will be a bumpy short term

maybe the move will open better funding options in the medium - long term. Maybe they already have $$ lined up in BC that weren't prepared to take the currency risk of the AUD. maybe this is how they go private without going private... Who knows.

i still back the tech and as someone who works in post purchase saas (not GSW) I know the market is ripe.
    ecom now makes up more than 20% of total retail sales, more than doubled from this time last year. That number is still exploding. Plenty of opportunities for shifty to disrupt these industries and solidify themselves as the market leader, the Facebook of last mile.

rocco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.