GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...well, here I am again....don't know why I bother...but for...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...well, here I am again....don't know why I bother...but for some mystical reason I still do...

...@yesbutrushort well, удачи! How is your FBR investment going so by the way...see you have lost >60% in that one as well....

...maybe have a look again.....if you remove the EFT trade $, the average is actually $200K/ day on the whole exchange.....also have another look at how many 'tech companies 'are listed on this NEO exchange.... I think there are only about 9 dodgy companies, not tech though...the rest are ETF, Funds etc....and ask yourself why would any reputable company that is not an ETF, list there?

.... proposing something like this is 100 times worse than paying yourselves $30M of salaries & bonuses with money you received from misleading the public... but I agree, this is one way to avoid future scrutiny....now they will be free to do whatever they want to without real regulation.... an Utopia for people like Bane & Joel....

...anyway... saw this a mile away.... that 20M performance shares they have issued themselves in July told me what I needed to know about them...met too many of these type guys in my life....

...but my gut feeling is still that there is a game-plan... and this is 'noise'...in the bigger scheme... so I will hold if I had shares....but still a sell, if you care about investing in companies with integrity... that is why I exited during the last 4 weeks....

...my two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.