GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

As I guaranteed, you came back...not once, but twice, which is...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    As I guaranteed, you came back...not once, but twice, which is fine. Again, this is something I expected from someone with such a formerly small holding.

The NEO is barely 5 years old and has only just started to incentivize technology listings. Every exchange has to start somewhere! Pretty strategic move if you as me. The ASX was never going to support GSW and the writing was on the wall. I'm sure the largest shareholders were pretty frustrated considering they are all US based. In terms of oversight, I expect there to be far more in Canada vs Australia...not sure why you see the opposite. The ASX is not built for SaaS.

I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees with you on comp but the 20m shares you're referencing where part of the original IPO package. Those milestones were set when revenue was non-existent. I see your point and I certainly do not expect that type of comp to ever be supported unless we witness "a rabbit being pulled from a hat." The team at GSW is much larger than BH...I have confidence in what they are doing and the data is supportive.

You and I both know you're either already back in or waiting to re-enter because you still believe there is something much bigger at play here...you can continue to threaten to "sue" because you exited but we all know thats just your attempt to make yourself feel better about your decisions.

Best,
    PrinceHarry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.