GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...hehe.....well stop surprising me with your team's perpetual...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...hehe.....well stop surprising me with your team's perpetual ineptitude...

....that is why I love equity trading...never-ending learning curve....so many muppets in this game...very entertaining.... just when you think you have seen it all.....

...also hilarious how Getswift senior management & staff are still trying to justify the obvious to everyone on this forum...

...so why don't you guys intent to list in the US then...NASDAQ...where all the real tech companies are? NEO does not have one real tech company on the exchange....and everyone knows why 'tech companies' want to list on NEO, and not NASDAQ...ok I lied... no reputable company will do something like that...and most people don't even knwo about NEO....that is after 5 years....how many tech companies have listed on the NEO exchange....? You can probably count it on your one hand, without moving any of your fingers....

FYIO- but I am sure you know this already: NEO was created to circumvent the U.S. Multi-State Operators (MSOs), ETF and marijuana issues in the US.... that is why 90% the only ~9 companies listed on NEO after 5 years, sell products that are not allowed in the US... deemed Plan B...

...'has only just started to incentivize technology listings'... please tell me more...? Let me guess, something like we don't care about your history, business, criminal records, payments only in Bitcoins and how many times NASDAQ or other exchanges have rejected your listing applications for valid reasons? If you have only ~97 listings, 90% of them ETF's, after 5 years, they would probably pay people to list....so let me guess... Gestwift's management team has now identified another revenue opportunities?

.... vis a vis: those performance share targets.... in the prospectus it was crystal clear that those revenues targets were supposed to be from crystallising from the deliveries of their own delivery software...not from acquiring bankrupt companies...and I can only see >$2M of the $25M that fits that profile in the latest annual report... but hey...you know that you guys will be sued (again) and that is probably why you are running away... luckily, ASIC is aware of this...as well as IIROC, so good luck trying to run away from your problems...

..@Fanthom....not here to down ramp....also not here to give investment advice at all...just an opinion... and I am sorry you have lost another 45% in the last month alone....but brace yourself for more pain...that is assuming you fathom (without the N) what they are trying to do here...

@MaryJane55... interesting... this marijuana stock has lost 50% of its value since trading on NEO... there are only 2000 buy offers with a 7% on equivalent shares on offer spread....and the average daily value was $500K these last 31 trading days.... I am sure that Geswift shareholders are ecstatic about this success story....

...what the next announcement will be...who knows...? But they have done a spectacular job to destroy shareholder value... Would love to know what the other US (non management) exit strategy is....

....all I know that this NEO announcement is the last thing I would have done at this stage... and this will follow them for the rest of their lives...even if it was only an intent...

...but then again.... never a dull moment with these guys!!!!

Anyway, my boat is leaving....I'm off to Bora Bora for the rest of the year with limited internet access.... hope you guys are really successful...whatever your definition of success is....

...my two cents....

Last edited by PrincessKate: 05/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.