GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: GetSwift Announce Intention To Re-domicile To North America, page-69

1. 1,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    There's plenty of private cloud offerings. You can't make money in the data center space unless you scale. Are they a data center business now?

Do you think GSW is unique in offering a SaaS that would require certain data security requirements from specific customers? The number of companies in this space would number in the thousands. Take one meantioned earlier, XRO, I believe they initially built on AWS and have moved to a private cloud hosted by RackSpace.

$9million would by you quite a few servers and rack space in NextDC if you're main target was data security. You don't need a whole telecommunications and infrastructure business for that.

I also fail to see how a data center in Serbia would alleviate the need of companies in their main target market of North America requiring some from of data sovereignty agreement.

Where is their current SaaS hosted? I haven't done any research into it but I bet it's on AWS and that they're using their "AI" offerings. They won't be moving away from that anytime soon if that's the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.