GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Getswift appoints Gov. Dean & Gen. Bowman to Advisory Board, page-5

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    You'd have to be Mr. Squiggle to join all the dots around here.

If you're in the mood for a good conspiracy theory you may want to follow up on some of the deals done by our financial backer LDA Capital in the last few months. There's UPCOinternational, a mediocre co. that suddenly pivoted to fintech, raised lots of private capital (LDA and Ember), had an oversubscribed share issue, and is merrily buying its way to profitability via M&A's. From its blurb.."It has designed a software application that helps send invoices, approves payments, transfers international funds, converts international currencies, and track transfers and payments. " Shifty's first cousin.

There's also Cyber1, a net security provider and trainer backed by LDA also on the cusp of profitability partly thru M&A's. Also like us has just formed a Global Advisory Group headed up by an upper echelon American technocrat with ties to business (UBS and Merrill Lynch) and security ( ex Chairman of the Homeland Security Advisory Council).

I wonder who buys out who first.

Yeah I know, all coincidence and means nothing but with all the politicians and generals and army deals I wouldn't be surprised if we're turning into a 21C version of Air America. On the plus side the CIA will never let us go broke

Cue theme music from The Twilight Zone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.