GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Agreed. But would another logistics/inventory/AI-background...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Agreed. But would another logistics/inventory/AI-background non-exec director overlap Marc Naidoo's area of competencies?*

Think of it this way: if you were to make a matrix of current GSW exec/non-exec director competencies, where would you say are the key ROI-adding competencies that would be good to add to the mix?

I wonder...would it be handy to have a next director hire who is an ex-chief operations officer of say FedEx, TNT, DHL, Kuehne + Nagel Intl AG, DB Schenker, Sinotrans, DSV, Expeditors, Panalpina, XPO Logistics, UPS, JB HUNT, CH Robinson, Ryder Supply Chain, Expeditors or Penske Logistics? Just a couple of suggestions there

(After a brief internet search, I struggled to find consistent metrics on what were the relative revenues of those companies, however they seem to be sizable global freight forwarders from my short search.)

What do others think, people? Any ideas on what would make good hires from here on?

*(I'm not sure what Marc is especially good at. Anyone done a lot of research on Marc Naidoo?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.