GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

So a couple of interesting announcements:1) For the Board...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    So a couple of interesting announcements:

1) For the Board Appointment, I will reserve judgment. At an early stage, Stan looks like Fricklas 2.0.

I will say though, a lack of Directors (particularly Belinda) showed just how important they are regarding this issue. Their collective resignation should still be a major point of concern for all investors.

2) KFG Partnership

Well done to GSW for achieving this. It may be small, but it is something. Perhaps to quantify its potential value. KFG operate approx 170 outlets in Kuwait (mainly Burger King & Pizza Hut). Let's say the average amount of deliveries per month (per outlet) is 600 $ GSW's fee per delivery is $0.10c. Quick maths suggests GSW's monthly revenue from this is $10K at best. Keep in mind, GSW's projected cash burn for the quarter is almost $7M.

So, either, 10K per month is not considered material (or the contract is for less).

3) Revisionist History

Please do not confuse ASIC's current enquiry & draw parallels to its upcoming court case.

ASIC is pursuing GSW for misleading representations regarding its announcements in 2017. Essentially all announcements misled investors regarding the contracts as they were not "quantifyable, measurable & secure" ---- This is the case! Sadly for investors, ASIC & also the CA have a darn good case that has & continue to have a massively damaging impact on GSW.

ASIC's current enquiry is whether GSW should have made an announcement regarding KFG (i.e. is this contract material?) to which GSW replied.. No.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.