GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: GetSwift Reaches its First Performance Milestone, page-110

1. JJ7
    115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Apologies for not making it clear. GetSwift the company is making a pittance at the moment. From their last 4C - receipts from customers of $128k. That is a pittance for a listed company. But it's growing rapidly. I'm interested in GetSwift because it is solving a real problem, showing good traction for an early stage tech play, appears to have good leadership and I can see it being several $M revenue in next year or two and a lot more beyond. I'm not sure where you see short-term focus coming through in my posts - I originally stated that I didn't want a takeover to happen too soon to allow real growth time to happen. I'm after 10++-baggers and I believe that anyone looking at companies as small and early stage as GetSwift should be after the same thing.

And FWIW - I'm not trying to justify anything. I happen to advise small (unlisted) tech companies in real life and have a good feel for how quickly the wheels can come off in the early days. Hence a portfolio approach. If my opinion is useful to someone, great. If not, doesn't matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.