GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I wrote a letter this morning to Scott Mison, the secretary of...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    I wrote a letter this morning to Scott Mison, the secretary of the company regarding the low strike prices for the options plus the fact that Hunter & Macdonald own so much of the company already. This was as suggested in the notes accompanying the details of the options issues. I am not expecting much of a reply just the usual "rewarding the two most prominent members of the management team etc".
    I have suggested to a few fellow holders that they do the same. I would dearly like to attend the meeting in August but will not be able to attend due to other commitments. I also made contact with the company regarding the average price per delivery which it seems is in the low 20c range. It seems that if the "significant" companies signing up will all be in the upper end of the number of deliveries, that we should look at the lower end of the price range as the norm. It was remarked on that the high cash expenses were also normal for a start up with such strong brand name acceptance by clients. This of course was also to be expected. I am obviously happy with the stocks performance to date as I guess are all holders. The high expense ratio will also obviously raise some commentary when the figures for the 12 months are presented. My guess is that a few "names" will be dropped and the stock will be circa $1.50 and momentum will carry it to $2 by next Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.