PV1 4.76% 2.2¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: GEV ABS Final Tests Completed, page-15

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Geez Louise! Get orf ya hihorsehiro

It appears you didn't understand or 'care' to think about the poster's comment, and so simply canned said comment as 'rubbish'...which was rude and some would consider ignorant. No doubt it is beneath you to apologise to Workingonit.

Anyway that is between you and him, but as you now come out swinging, suggesting ambiguity and questionable motives on my part as well I'll put things into perspective shall I.

Yes Workingonit's post was short and to the point, and rightly or wrongly I took him to be referring to the fact that now all approvals are in place for the design, we can look forward to shipping product in say 3 years from now!

I'd like to think sooner, but there's still lots to be put in place - in addition to actual vessel construction.

I could of course totally have misconstrued our fellow shareholder's meaning; but at least I had a think about what he was saying, and the context of the announcement which drew his comment, without chucking a hissy and running him down because YOU didn' t bother.

I hope this helps you understand at least where I am coming from - in defence of a fellow poster who you should in my opinion show more respect to.

Although I happen to think you behave like a testy little engine hiro, I would I never say so.

Btw, why didn't you just ask him to clarify his comment, instead of rubbishing him?

Hope tomorrow is a better day

L
    Last edited by lilac: 11/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $13.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.33K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 106 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 116714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.