PV1 0.00% 2.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Well I can tell you about one long term holder, me, still...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Well I can tell you about one long term holder, me, still holding. Just wish that we could get some answers on all the previous things that were being worked on, like .... Twinza, Brazil (the announcement we showing pictures of the Campos Basin off the coast of Brazil, with icons of major oil companies like Shell, Petrobras, Exxon etc .... and then there was the feasability study with one of these Majors !?) ,... there was also meant to be some sort of a deal with a US port authority .... and the Indian government was keen to get a gas supply ... and then ?

but now it is Hydrogen ... which is all good with me, because zero carbon energy seems to be the next big deal, but does that mean all the other developments on CNG have come to nothing ?

Natural gas prices are on the rise, and Europe is at the mercy of Putin and his gas pipe supply. Surely there is an argument for GEV to step in and seal some deals ?

I also agree with you that it would be nice to to see the top 20 and who is still in. MB has sold a few in the last few months, but still holds around 20m ... We know that MC has been accumulating small parcels here and there, which is a good sign.

Last edited by Hiro: 08/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1071945 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.