PV1 8.00% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: GEV Corporate Presentation February 2021, page-2

1. 4,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    come in spinner? I am in

Watching Hydrogen and a Canadian hydrogen fuel cell manufacture attracted my attention to GEV.

The "MOU with Ballard Power to develop fuel cell for C-H2 ship" announcement has had me looking at the executive and information on this as a mid to long term money burner which just might kick a goal.

The where to from here is the point of my post. not to hype- Not my style I hope!

It seem to cost about 150 million at least to build a LNG ship Link to this suggestion.

GEV is chatting about 5+ ships so my poor math has more than 750 million in finance or capital. Suspect finance myself.

Its goal had been gas shipping. I think the pivot to Hydrogen involving Ballard was again highlighted " Launch of Compressed Hydrogen Ship" (4/10/2020 ) is not a big technical change from the designs it had been working on as GEV say so itself.

Other thoughts

• The pool of government research money available is likely to be a target to help fund on top of any further cap raising required
    • The do comment they may try a "smaller demonstration ship" in the 14/10/2020 announcement
    • Very low turn over may make this a very high risk play!!

Putting a 'Hold' on it as while I have added this to my speculative bag It is not for short term or high risk adverse people and honestly prefer result over hype. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $4.854K 209.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82641 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 84375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.