PV1 6.90% 2.7¢ provaris energy ltd

these deals have always been a lot of speculation and nothing...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    these deals have always been a lot of speculation and nothing has changed . This is never going to go anywhere unless that side of the equasion changes and don't know what will make that change but it hasn't happened and can't see anything happening at all . Lots of talk and now renued interest cos of the hydrogen hype but how long is that going to hold up before it falls back on its ass cos nothing ever eventuated there either ?
    they got money now for another year then what ?
    another hype story for another pump and raise and then?
    is this what the future holds for this company ? Nothing ?
    im really skepticall about it all and not very confident in anything going to turn into buisiness just too much to chew for them and who is going to commit ?
    lots of heavy questions and the reliance on other parties is massive especially when we are talking about majors
    yea all In all not good no
    Back to 5c ?
    yea wouldn't surprise me actually probably be surprised if it didn't !
    yea they say lots of enquires lots of renued interest etc etc but it's always the same story we hear and that again has taken us nowhere , nowhere!
    unfortunately that's not a good view I know but that's all I've got , what can I say that with hydrogen it will be different?
    why ? When ? How long before value get created ?
    I suppose I'm just going to have to wait and see don't I unless I sell out, yea I could do that it's an option which I might consider if it gets back near 15 c
    wonder why Brad stood down ? Bah
    let's see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $16.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $16.51K 590.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71706 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 42623 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.