PV1 2.86% 3.4¢ provaris energy ltd

Agreed. However, this will be a BIG wake up call to all the...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Agreed.
    However, this will be a BIG wake up call to all the other middle eastern countries that are more moderate than Iran and are not under US sanction threats that GEV's Optimim CNG technology is a game changer.
    They won't need to build LNG plants that cost billions, take years to build and have potential environmental risks.
    The Indians have massive demand for LNG and government policy will only increase that demand.
    Whether it is satiated by Iran, Qatar, Kuwait or who knows which middle east country with ample, cheap gas reserves and a more favourable disposition from the Yanks than Iran; I don't particularly care.
    However, this deal will undoubtedly have put GEV well and truly on the radar of these countries and I'm sure MB will be getting plenty of calls from the relevant parties saying, How about us?"
    It's also worth bearing in mind that it was shipping magnate John Fredriksen - newly appointed GEV director Jens Jensen's former boss; who made his initial killing in the shipping business moving the Ayatollah's oil when sanctions were placed on Iran.
    Could this deal do the same for GEV?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $20.7K 590.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9948 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 321362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ 228898
Last updated 15.53pm 29/03/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.