PV1 1.16% 4.4¢ provaris energy ltd

Speaking of hurdles: The reason many over at the previous will...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Speaking of hurdles: The reason many over at the previous will continue to lick wounds is because the "Founder" is missing. For GV at Chev, there was already a chair behind the desk, keeping public relations, balancing a budget, shaking hands, a different world. It takes a special zeal and knowledge to create something from scratch, which is why they've failed to move forward and are primed for a buyout. I don't go over there and "troll", because I got friends in it, and I hope something good for them one day, due to all the promises and mass investments. But, If anyone thinks the team cares about the shareholders, wake up! They will earn their 6 figure salaries up until the pot is dry and that means $0.00 for the shareholder, unless they're a preferred A holder, they might get 3%. The common response is "DYOR" and "that's your investment decision" and "I'm bound by the SEC to give any information which may or may not help you"

The superfluous question "how they gonna get financed", is really not worth entertaining. I'd be asking "why another team has failed and still blaming it on the market?". MB doesn't blame anything, he makes it happen, proof is in the pudding, transformed a company in one year from fraction of a cent to almost half a dollar. And..... It was Him and His Team which made it happen for the other company, NOT the present team!
    Last edited by Lake Charles: 27/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $26.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $1.648K 38.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133952 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 523762 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 10000
Last updated 12.27pm 07/05/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.