PV1 5.00% 1.9¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: GEV Signs MOU with ILF for Hydrogen Project Developments, page-7

1. 4,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    What is very clear in two of those announcements is that the interest and capacity to make things happen using GEV tech is far more likley than unlikely. I fully agree with you in not liking fluffy feel good announcements. I am not going to toss a stone at a an old stock I had held briefly and sold quickly for a nice profit, I felt that company is possibly guilty of very fluffy announcements in could not link to anyone with history or capacity like Ballard ( I hold some) and ILF. Pacific Hydro which is no minow at all "SPIC is one of the top five power generation groups in China, with US$154 Billion total assets and a total installed capacity that exceeds 131 GW"

I understand your thought a ship or big fleet of ships announcement will be the one we all want to see. One off is not a company maker!

The deals with all three are market/price sensitive and I am pleases to see them on both GEV and Ballard, ILF and Pacific Hydro news. It is clearly allowing other investors to take note of GEV and helps. The real catalyst is large scale hydrogen for export. We can al read about the plans. The execution of a huge large scale non C02 hydrogen plant such as the Asian renewable Energy hub is all hype until they can move it to the markets?
    With HZR about to prove scale in WA and other projects which are export orientated in several countries including some with very deep pockets in the Oil places those project start dates have to almost be preceded by the Fleet of Ships to move it?

Last edited by NavyDiver: 31/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $2.436K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95100 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.