GGE 14.3% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Thks for the heads up. I think this is a good thing as it could...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thks for the heads up. I think this is a good thing as it could be seen as a vote of confidence in his abilities to plan and run a successful company which is what I think we have here. In respect of time, the mgt team here have been developing the prospects from free cash and have not needed to go to market to fund operations for a long time.I think this puts us out of step with the market because there is not a continual market benchmark to value things or need to.

The time saved in having to do multiple CR's / Investor presentations and cash mgt would free up massive time and enables them to conserve cash which is clear from our quarterlies. It is a slower way to build a company but personally I have always found this to be an interesting stock to research. We have some good assets and prospects here which is a positive if there is a sentiment change in the future.

An alternative approach would have been to follow the business model of most of these junior stocks and rack up debt or continual CR's, the D/T's would be happy cause of the volatility but there are plenty of those to play with and very few actual achieve their goals. There has been numerous failed O&G juniors over the past few years and that was not just because of the oil price but an inability to plan, manage cash and adapt to the changed environment. Most of their salaries & other G&A expenses are significantly higher than here and those costs have been paid by the shareholders not from operations. I guess they do provide trading opportunities which is another aspect to this investing.

I agree it is boring watching our share price and the M/C, no question about that. In some ways we have been right and wrong in that the company is in good position but our SP hasn't reflected that . I used to try and reconcile the disparity but don't bother now.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.458K 243.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 8584914 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2046419 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2218933
Last updated 12.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.