ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

"Still would like to see a solid deal announced"we all would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2695
    "Still would like to see a solid deal announced"

we all would

It would appear that anything that DT came near, he stuffed up. I suspect Trinseo will go the same way as all the others.

It's only the collaborations we've formed since David came on board that I believe we'll secure deals with.

This was from the 19th April, which I believe to be the first meeting with major European EV companies:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5830/5830625-44a3340a19aa1da4022765a394f3e45a.jpg

EV1 has already received their first order of anodes from us. That's not bad for a relationship that started 9 months ago.

I'd hate to think how long we've been dealing with Trinseo and any others that are now taking valuable time away from the bigger players.

We're only a small company and we need to focus on the big wins now

The landscape sure has changed over 2023. At the beginning of 2023 I would've been very happy with a commercial deal with Trinseo. Now I don't want it to happen as it may complicate deals with end users. Major end users. Trinseo's MOU was non-binding for the 35% and below silicon anode market. Thank god it was non binding
    Last edited by opel24v: 19/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.