M2R 0.00% 0.7¢ miramar resources limited

Well my bad, it should read doloRite.Copper references to the...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Well my bad, it should read doloRite.

Copper references to the announcement for instance released on 29April 2024 -

"Miramar Resources Limited (ASX:M2R, “Miramar” or “the Company”) is pleased to advise that it has been successful in securing funding under the WA Government’s Exploration Incentive Scheme (EIS) for drilling at the Company’s 100%-owned district-scale Bangemall Projects in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia. Miramar has been advised by the Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DEMIRS) that it has been awarded up to $180,000 towards the drilling campaign, which will target Norilsk-style nickel, copper, cobalt and platinum group element (Ni-Cu-Co-PGE) mineralisation at the Mount Vernon and Trouble Bore Projects for the first time (Figure 1). Miramar is exploring for mafic intrusion-hosted Ni-Cu-Co-PGE sulphide mineralisation related to 1070Ma aged Kulkatharra Dolerite sills, part of the Warakurna Large Igneous Province and the same age as the large Nebo-Babel deposits in the West Musgraves".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M2R (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.