WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Hi Musl,My understanding, albeit quite limited, is that the...

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Musl,

My understanding, albeit quite limited, is that the Defence restrictions are not simply limited to the Chinese.

It would be quite confrontational to reject a Chinese partner/s but accept another Asian partner as you have alluded to.

In my books, Chinese Funding and Partnership are entirely different and my assertion was Chinese assistance with financing, something like the CDB.

To put my post into context it should be read in full

'Obviously there are many other factors to consider, most notably raising the capital however clearly we will be looking at getting Chinese funding or a full buyout from the likes of Arrium anyway.'

I personally believe and am hoping for a repeat of the past. Given the relatively close proximity, the synergies available by way of a buyout from Arrium are enormous.

I am hoping that the PFS demonstrates that we could mine this for about $60/tonne or less over the life of the mine. I would also like to see an increase the JORC Resource by about 40+% so the minelife increases to say 50 years. Ideally, I would then love to see Arrium step in and fund the DFS for a relatively moderate portion of the mine (say 15%) and once completed and approvals are in place, buy the rest of the company for say $300 million giving shareholders another distribution of 1300% higher than the current shareprice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.