DRE 15.0% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Gifford Creek REE-Nb Carbonatite Update - Mangaroon, page-100

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    Cheers Luca, thanks for the article, interesting read.
    But I guess that’s exactly my point…if 'any further supply would be consumed welcomely', why isn’t that happening (or is it, just not obvious?), particularly in the case of those more advanced (or at least known) projects i.e. Brockman, Mt Weld, Dubbo etc. No doubt the devil is going to be in the detail for each of them, but I’d assume at the end of the day for those examples, the project specifics being evaluated against the product demand doesn’t stack up (at the moment).
    From the article:
    "Most niobium is supplied by CBMM’s Araxá mine in Minas Gerais State, Brazil. The mine hosts hundreds of years of niobium reserves at today’s demand level, and the quality of the ore has not materially changed in the past two decades."
    Taking that at face value, it basically reads like the production levels are capped by the demand side…rather than operational limitations (?).

Btw, just to clarify in relation to my previous post...I know that despite any questions etc on the metal demand or broader picture etc, that doesn’t mean that a specific stock valuation wont trade up based on its own results and the markets appraisal of said results. Riding that wave may be just what DRE needs, who knows. I just like to understand, as much as possible, what that wave might be built on.
    Anyway, all good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.