DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I think some here need to do a bit of DD.... re CR.DRE were and...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    I think some here need to do a bit of DD.... re CR.rolleyes.png
    DRE were and still are funded for the fore coming future drilling at TY and Mangaroon.

A simple bit of research would tell those ppl that CY, Mangaroon and Kimberly costs are covered for basic drilling.... this season.confused.png

Management have done a 50/50 deal with Topdrill at TY..... so they will probably go a bit harder there.... depending on what they see.
    Logic tells me if Topdrill see good early drill samples.... they will want to keep going.... it will be in their best interest's.

So we will still have gas in the tank for Mangaroon.... as planned and budgeted for.biggrin.png

By the time Mangaroon is drilled.... CY results and possibly TY results should be in.
    That will be the 3 'major' projects drilled.

We're all aware of the consequences of bad results.

My half glass full reason and why I'm still investing/buying into this Co. tells me that with some good Cu/Au and some black smoke hits at TY and some positive gold results from CY, and possibly Mangaroon by then.... the next CR will be substantially higher.smile.png

The exception IMO will be if we get good early results from TY for a CR..... just sound business logic.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.