DRE 14.3% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Gifford Creek REE-Nb Carbonatite Update - Mangaroon, page-129

1. 2ic
    5,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4811
    That's cool Eddy, bit of clever entertainment while sticking it to the bear. Unlike Jess64 I wake up to this morning, pretty damn rude and so me being me I post back sticking it to the bulls. While I enjoy some rhetoric with commentary on company releases for entertainment, I try to stick with the thread topic and avoid temptation to sink the boot into every DRE project I don’t rate when goaded by the likes of Jess64. Of course i have bearish opinions on TY, same ones i posted last year before and after the disastrous drilling results. I'm trying to post in a reasonable fashion, as dictated by releases and push back, but clearly it isn;t working...

@dag66... I note you completely ignore the fact my more biting posts come after I get poked first, and moderated. Your post reads very much like a threat “Silly boy, who may have left a few too many breadcrumbs while big noting himself along the way!!”. I informed DRE of who I was via a mutual contact who works for thew company, they can track me down anytime they want with whatever retribution you have in mind. Meanwhile, consider maybe it's better to let me communicate in metaphors that few will read or take seriously, rather than spell out my issues with DRE communication?

The mods have made it abundantly clear I need to stay on topic and avoid any personal reference or poetic licence others are afforded, so I'll speak plainly and to the point from now on. ASX ‘continuous disclosure’ rules are a broad brush, pressing for companies to release information material to their company’s or project’s value, immediately if not in only good time. That includes material historical drilling results, current drilling results, and of course ALL exploration results that are material to value. I would like to see DRE release all material data (good or bad such as it is material) and explain it in fair and transparent manner such that all are able to understand... not too much to ask?

Being the GCC update thread, here are my specific gripes about transparency and timely release of material results as per the moral intent of ASX's disclosure obligations. As per that recent broker update re-posted from X, the market is valuing DRE on it's 40Mt REE resource (including 11Mt MRE @ C3) and multi-element upside opportunities at Mangaroon... 'nominal exploration value' for the rest sounds about right.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6234/6234884-54fde58eeca53494f82ef6d302422d36.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6234/6234886-de7f14e17a71ab7fd885d2ef7751f94a.jpg

Given the value proposition and potential the market is hanging on the GCC, was Thursday's release a fair and transparent update of results? I say no, again, for good reasons which I'll detail later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $121.9K 5.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80329 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 589969 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.